Keeping You Informed During The Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak
During the past few weeks, your eTech Team has released various updates regarding items to consider as the world takes a stand against the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Although many questions and concerns are lingering, we can clearly see the impact it is having on businesses, as well as general daily functions.
During the latest update provided by U.S. President Donald Trump, we learned of the Nation’s 15-Day Plan to slow the viruses spread including:
- Following directions of State and Local Authorities.
- Staying home and contacting your medical provider if you are feeling ill.
- Self-quarantining your household for two weeks if there is someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within it.
- Practicing social distancing especially if you may be elderly, have a compromised immune system, or underlying health conditions.
In the process of taking these precautions, we have seen schools and entertainment establishments temporarily close or move to provide online options, hospitals and nursing homes implement strict visiting policies, gatherings with more than 10 people placed on hold, and an increasing number of people utilizing teleworking alternatives.
Are You Adjusting?
As the world begins to adjust to a new way of life for the moment, innovation among businesses is sprawling in hopes of supporting the general public’s needs. We want you to know we are here to provide the support you may need to remain functional and be successful. Even though National and State guidelines may affect how we move forward in the coming weeks, here are some things to consider that will expand your communication and keep you going.
- Working remotely can make some people feel disconnected, alone or disengaged, but it doesn’t have to stay that way! Need to converse or have a meeting? Most have turned to virtual gatherings using platforms such as:
- People are keeping in touch and remaining active through innovated ideas like;
- Online karaoke or trivia
- Virtual tours of museums anywhere around the world
- Online lunch parties, happy hours or hangout
Let us know how you are getting through COVID-19! In the meantime, we want you to know we are here to provide the support you may need to remain functional and be successful. Even though National and State guidelines may affect how we move forward in the coming weeks, we are working around the clock to ensure your level of services does not change, your expectations or needs are met, and your questions are answered. Together, we will get through these trying times.
Although drop-in visits have temporarily ceased unless an onsite solution is required, we continue to assure you our team is remotely positioned to provide support as requested. Furthermore, we have implemented additional measures to provide you with uninterrupted services. As previously mentioned, the eTech Team will continue to fall in line with the presented preventative measure and encourages everyone to do the same. Simply let us know how we can help you make the needed technical adjustments.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know what we can do to make these sudden transitions easier on you and your team. The eTech Team is standing by to answer any question you may have.
See these additional resources to help you along the way.
- The latest information and updates regarding COVID-19 visit
- Print outs or general infographics
We Are With You.
We are wishing everyone who may have been affected by the virus in any way the very best and wish those who may be feeling ill a rapid and full recovery. Please know our thoughts are with you.